Wednesday 17 August 2011

Well i finally found some time to blog, right before my A level results come out whilst UCAS is confusing me and i'm panicking SLIGHTLY! it's funny i didn't think i'd be this nervous i know what i'm doing next year and where God wants me and thats whats most important right now, i guess sometimes you don't realise how much you wanted something till you don't have it or maybe you want something so bad you haven't surrenderd it to God and so although you wana say i don't mind as long as i'm following God's will, in reality you mind A LOT. either way i'll pray about that, and for peace about whatever happens at the end of today!

well now that rants over what have i been up to since orienation?
I went off to soul survivor week b with the guys from church, it was a realy good week, worshipfilled fun filled and great to just spend time with my friends before i pack up! nearly 600 people gave their lives to christ during the week, thats something pretty special and so exciting! God also taught me a lot about myself as i prepare for the year ahead, somethings i have to face and go through are going to be really tough, but that just means i have to rely on God even more!

This past week i've had Becca from my team staying for a few days, she is such a lovely person and such a blessing we've had so much fun and it's distracted me from my results! i'm really excited to get to know the rest of the team better too and a can tell we are going to have sucha good time just from being together that whatever happens we'll be able to look after each other and everything will be okay!

So i guess all i have to do right now is face the day ahead knowing whatever happens God works for the good of those who love him! plus i have a whole year to figure out where God wants me in spetember 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment